Farm Business Workshops
2016 Dates Coming Soon! Check back or call 1-800-454-4524 for more information.
AS 104: Growth & Debt Funding
- Learn how to rank assets for asset management and growth purposes and identify those that are productive and non-productive.
- Through exercises and worksheets, you will evaluate your own business assets in terms of their efficient production of revenue.
- Determine the amount of debt appropriate for your assets and how that debt should be structured in order to cash flow.
- Recognize when to use debt for growth and when to use equity.
AS 301: Leading Your Farm Business (Business Planning)
- Provides you with the foundation for developing a three to five year business plan that will help you achieve your goals.
- This plan will help improve internal business and family communications and will help open the door to new opportunities with investors, landowners and farm managers.
- Encourages you to think in uncoventional ways, realize your goals by envisioning the future, and build the support needed to achieve them.
- The objective of Leading Your Farm Business is to help you take the next step in furthering your business skills and capabilities and then documenting those plans.
- Most of your time will be devoted to working on your own business plan.
To sign up for a class, email email@example.com.